Cascade took a bit of a marketing and social media hiatus while we revamped our operations and technology. It is with a heavy heart that we return to the public community on such a dark day here in our beloved Las Vegas.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims of this horrible event.
We are very fortunate to not lose anyone in this senseless violence.
In solidarity with those who are hurting in this very difficult time, we have donated over one thousand food items to the donation collection point at the Thomas & Mack Center to help those who need it. We also encouraged our staff (and anyone in the Las Vegas area) to donate blood to help those who might need it.
Here are ways that you can help those affected:
- Give blood through United Blood Services at 6930 West Charleston Boulevard in Las Vegas or 601 Whitney Ranch Drive in Henderson.
- The University Medical Center of Southern Nevada has launched a blood drive Monday at the Delta Point Building.
- There are pre-scheduled American Red Cross blood drives taking place at the SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Convention Center at 2989 Paradise Road and Ernest May Elementary School at 6350 West Washburn Road.
- If you are not in the area, you can give money through the Southern Nevada chapter of the American Red Cross via phone, through the website, or by mail.
- You can also support the National Compassion Fund, which directly distributes donations from the public to victims of events like what transpired late Sunday evening.
Also, we would like to thank all of our cardholders, vendors, and partners who have reached out to us this morning. While we are saddened by this terrible tragedy, we are grateful for our extended family and thank you for your works of kindness, support, and encouragement.
Again, we want to express our deepest sympathy and condolences to those affected by this tragedy and encourage you to help in any way that you can. In times like this, even the smallest act of kindness can help those in need.